Never give up if you still wanna try.
Never wipe your tears if you still wanna cry.
Never settle for the answer if you still wanna know.
Never say you don’t love him if you can’t let him go…
- Unknown
Never wipe your tears if you still wanna cry.
Never settle for the answer if you still wanna know.
Never say you don’t love him if you can’t let him go…
- Unknown

















Interesting post. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Wise words from people. A very Happy New Year to you too. I hope the year 2013 brings you further success and happiness, :)
ReplyDeletelike it ! happy new year !
ReplyDeleteLegal! Não desistir é bom! Feliz 2013! abraço,chica
ReplyDeleteVery good post ... Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2013 to all!
great post, love all the pics!
ReplyDeletexoxo
i love this! so inspirational especially for the new year!! time to loose that weight hehe :p
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics!!!! so inspirational:)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures;)
ReplyDeleteSo cool and funny;)
Kiss
http://pinkstarnailsanastacia.blogspot.pt
This is awesome and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSábias frases.
ReplyDeleteDesistir? Jamais!
Um 2013 maravilhoso para você.
Abraço.
The third one is the most inspiring. If you ask me, that is.:)
ReplyDeleteGosh, i love this blog with all the quotes. Always inspire me and remind me to be better..:D
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com
btw, get to meet me? where? :D
great inspirational post! Thanks for sharing dear!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
I like it! ;)
ReplyDeleteThese are great~~ Thank you for your sweet wihes!
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
I love this post! So inspiring!!
ReplyDeleteLiz<3
The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/
Great motivational and inspirational post!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, all the best!!<3
thank you for the pix. its so inspiring :)
ReplyDeletevisit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
Very positive and inspirational!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.beautyandthemist.com/
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteXo
Jéssica
Fashion Jacket
I really enjoyed this post!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
Gladly follow you via GFC.
Feel free to follow me too :*
Hug you, love!
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
Great post :)
ReplyDeleteThis post is really awesome and totally inspiring! Just what I needed today :)
ReplyDeleteThese pics fit me very well. I'm starting a diet tomorrow...wish me luck!
ReplyDeleteKisses. ♥
How beautiful is the first image, it teaches a lot!
ReplyDeleteexcellent!!
ReplyDeletethese quote i had look up yesterday, and today i found them. thank you for sharing!
Dont give up!!!
I like this photo!!!!!! :)))))))))))
ReplyDeleteLove it! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sparkleandspikes.com/
very inspiring sweetie <3
ReplyDeleteLali pops of colour
So sweet of you to put together all these very inspirational and motivational words and pictures. And thank you so much for sharing them! These are great for the beginning of the year. I hope you receive a very Happy and Blessed 2013!
ReplyDeleteJenny
www.jensoutfitjournal.com