New Yorker female artist Judith Ann Braun creates all these wonderful painting and abstract patterns using her fingers dipped in charcoal dust.
Take a peek at some of her work below.
Hi Harry, I loved your pictures and the post! *__* Thank you so much for comment in my blog. :) I'm sorry for my horrible english, I am training. haha kisses kisses!
Wonderful pics ..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!! I love it when artists really create a new possibility with drawing!!! Wonderful post!!! :)
ReplyDeletePrecioso. Arte en estado puro.
ReplyDeleteUn saludo.
Hi Harry, I loved your pictures and the post! *__*
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for comment in my blog. :)
I'm sorry for my horrible english, I am training. haha
kisses kisses!
s! *__*
Lindos trabalhos!Gostei de ver! abraço,chica
ReplyDeletewow! Shes amazing!!! those are so cool ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Liz<3
The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
Obrigada meu amor pelo seu carinho e simpatia.
ReplyDeleteBeijinhos de luz e paz.
Wonderful :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
awesome work art! she is very talented.
ReplyDeleteLali pops of colour
Very wonderful work art,
ReplyDeleteI love this!
Thanks for visiting, good weekend!
Brasilian Friend.
que hermosas pinturas, gracias por tu comentario.
ReplyDeleteun beso.
•L•
Lindos!!! Perfeitos!!verdadeiras obras de arte. Obrigada pela visita, volte sempre. Abraçoss
ReplyDeleteWow, these art works are quite fascinating...one look just isn't enough, you have stare a while and take in the uniqueness!
ReplyDeleteTrabalhos belos. Essas criações me encantam.
ReplyDeletewow! These are amazing! So so so pretty and soothing in a way. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/
Wow, so amazing! Such a great artist!
ReplyDeletewow again
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!
ReplyDeleteBeijos
Jéssica
Fashion Jacket
Beautiful paintings!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine