Liu Xianzhen shows the crafted gourd product grown in Gardener grows amazing gourds in Chinese village Jiujianfang that is rising to national fame, located south of Langfang, Beijing, China






Copyright Mai Jaha Jata Hoon Chha Jata Hoon | Designed by Template Trackers
Haha funny & unique :) Thanks for sharing it with us :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing indeed....:)))
ReplyDeleteHello Unlucky!
ReplyDeleteGrateful for your visit to my blog!
What a fantastic post ...... incredible creativity, the pumpkins with each format
special!
I'm following you and would like your friendship too!
Great weekend!
Adriano .............. Brazil.
Hi Unlucky, about your comment in my blog:
ReplyDeleteEach person has a different view on the other how to live better. I personally found great reasons to use the internet. Read, comment, discuss, give opinions, exchange ideas, all this made me grow. And for me it's good. If you feel good, great. But it can not be trapped in front of a screen.
Thanks,
Now: On these incredible images - art is art!
Hugs!
Wow! Amazing, I love his big and proud smile the most! Magnificent!
ReplyDeleteA big hug!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com