Friend has certain things in your culture that I love, look at this post children love my daughter when she was little more than a year old, the love was lying in an attic where he kept the eggs that had to make pastries for her husband had one. She woke up and there was nobody to take care of her when they picked were broken eggs everywhere, because that picture reminded me of the sena ...
That's a beautiful blog. I loved the images.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.
Thank you friend is a pleasure, is always welcome.
ReplyDeleteEach friend that comes in is that each star is born in my sky, light kisses and much peace
Friend has certain things in your culture that I love, look at this post children love my daughter when she was little more than a year old, the love was lying in an attic where he kept the eggs that had to make pastries for her husband had one.
ReplyDeleteShe woke up and there was nobody to take care of her when they picked were broken eggs everywhere, because that picture reminded me of the sena ...