Mercury, Venus, and Saturn align with the Pyramids of Giza for the first time in 2,737 years on December 3, 2012

Floating Village in China
Bigest Bridg In world
Awesome artitucture in world

Copyright Mai Jaha Jata Hoon Chha Jata Hoon | Designed by Template Trackers
Great sharing! I'm following you now at GFC & would love to have you follow me too! Have a good weekend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLuxury Haven
Amazing photo!
ReplyDeleteBesos
didianadi.blogspot.mx
of course:) I follow you, please follow me back:)
ReplyDeleteWonderful post sweetie :) Stay in touch...lets follow each other on gfc and g+? Do let me know by commenting on my blog, I would love to follow you back..hugs
ReplyDelete<3 rampdiary Blog / My art Blog/Beauty and fashion
This is a must see on my bucklist. Take care.
ReplyDeleteKreyola Jounerys | Instagram
Beautiful photo!! Thanks for the visit.
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
Amazing pic.
ReplyDeleteLovely fact too. Nice to know.
Thanks for sharing.
http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/
Thats an amazing scenario <3 Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete