The computer and the internet have seemingly become a necessity in our daily lives.
What about you? are you addicted to the internet or computer? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.




























Copyright Mai Jaha Jata Hoon Chha Jata Hoon | Designed by Template Trackers
Weell.. Im addicted, but i'm trying not to be all the time on the computer..
ReplyDeletexx
yeah computer is really so addicting for some people.. really agree! :DD i love your blog, all contents are amazing (:
ReplyDeletefollow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)
http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/
An eye opener account indeed!
ReplyDeletei hate to admit, but ya, since my job is need a high communication, i start to addict with internet. funny pictures, btw :D
ReplyDeleteI try to stay off of the computer as much as possible in the evenings and weekends, because I can easily become obsessed with my blog. Interesting pictures!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm terribly addicted to the internet! Good pics
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately-I have done a couple of these things! haha-I love the little boys with the bowl.
ReplyDeletexx
Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/
Hi like your post so much!Great sense of irony! Wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteTake a look and maybe follow each others?: Cosa mi metto???
OMG that is horrbile!
ReplyDeletehttp://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/
thank you for your praise.. :)
ReplyDeleteI just blogging 2years ago..
you have a cool blog too,, and your blog is totally unique and fun btw.
I think it is not addiction to computer, but to the program running on computer ...
ReplyDeleteI really laughed at the guy who is in the toilet while still on his laptop. We can become addicted to anything if the impulse is there, so being conscious of our actions is always a way to break the chain of addiction.
ReplyDeleteThe photos are very good.
LOL LOVED ALL OF THEM ��
ReplyDeleteThank You soo much for visit my blog and comment . Blog start became so much fun for me I am sure I can join to your team computer adicted :D See U
ReplyDelete